Suzy, this year’s Portuguese representative, has announced her plans for the summer, which includes a tour and the production of her new album.
The blonde bombshell will hit the road this summer as the singer announced on her Facebook Page; Suzy will visit not lest than three countries in two continents and is expected to teach Germans, Spanish and Brazilians how to dance the Suzy Shake.
The eurofans’ fan favourite will take a break at the end of the month to start 74.14, a musical show in Lisbon alongside Rui Andrade, who also took part in this year’s Portuguese selection and served as backing singer to the Tolmachevy Sisters from Russia.
- 03/06 – Shooting of the music video Mudial 2014 – Vamos dar um bigode (Portugal)
- 04/06 – 74.14 Press conference (Portugal)
- 07/06 – Showcase in Hamburg (Germany)
- 08/06 – Showcase in Hamburg (Germany)
- 27-29/06 – 74.14 show at the Coliseu dos Recreios, Lisbon (Portugal)
- 11-12/07 – Almodôvar Festivities (Portugal)
- 12/07 – Showcase in Barcelona (to be confirmed)
- 18-20/07 – Showcase at the Eurovision Weekend in Berlin (Germany)
- 09/08 – Showcase at the Miss Mundo Brazil 2014 in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)
- 21-23/11 – Showcase at the Eurovision Club Germany in Cologne, (Germany)
Suzy is currently working on her new studio album due to be released later this year.
Portugal returned to the contest in Copenhagen after a year of absence with Suzy and her up-tempo entry Quero ser tua, finishing 11th in the first semi-final.
[youtube id=”fhMbHLiEjS4″ width=”100%” height=”350″]
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the latest news on Portugal and the Eurovision Song Contest.