Loreen’s managerial team has just announced that they will postpone her European tour dates.
Loreen was set to perform around Europe this season, but instead she decided to work on some new material and moved all the European tour dates that were before Christmas, to April 2014. These are the new dates:
- 08 April – Melkweg, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 09 April – Werkstatt, Cologne (Germany)
- 11 April – Postbahnof, Berlin (Germany)
- 12 April – Knust, Hamburg (Germany)
- 13 April – Roxy, Prague (Czech Republic)
- 15 April – Mascotte, Zurich (Switzerland)
- 16 April – Ampere, Munich (Germany)
- 17 April – Chaya Fuera, Vienna (Austria)
Loreen expressed her regret on Facebook but promised her warriors (as she calls her fans) she’s working on some magic that they will all love, but not everyone’s delighted that she’s working on new material. Some are furious over the news since they have already purchased the flight tickets and arranged hotel accommodations. Some are also worried that she might be hurting her reputation and fan base by doing this.
Those who purchased tickets for the cancelled shows, can exchange them for the new dates.
Loreen represented Sweden in 2012 with the song Euphoria and won the 57th Eurovision Song Contest.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for more information on past participants, Sweden and the Eurovision Song Contest.