ERR, the Estonian national broadcaster, has revealed the hosts of Eesti Laul 2018, including more details about the national selection with just 8 days left for the first semi-final.
Four presenters are going to be in charge of hosting the 2018 Eesti Laul. More specifically, Kristel Aaslaid and Martin Veisman will host the first two semi-finals and for the final, Ott Sepp and Meelis Kubo.
The Eesti Laul 2018 semi-finals will be held on the 10 and 17 February, with a spectacular final concert on 3 March in the Saku Suurhall.
On 2 and 4 February, the songs of the semi-final will be recorded. You can see the semi-finals via the official Estonian Broadcasting page, ERR. The live stream is simultaneously broadcast on both Radio 2 and the ERR Menu.
On Friday 2 February, the following performances will be recorded:
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s dressed
- Desiree – On my mind
- Elina Netšajeva – La forza
- Etnopatsy – Külm
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Miljardid – Pseudoprobleem
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Show your energy
- Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
On Sunday 4 February, the remaining acts will be pre-recorded:
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Evestus – Welcome to my world
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t Keep Calling) Misty
- Girls In Pearls – Spellbound
- Indrek Ventmann – Tempel
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing (feat. Wateva) – Young
- Marju Länik – Täna otsuseid ei tee
- Metsakutsu – Koplifornia
- Nika – Knock knock
- Rolf Roosalu – Show a little love