The results are in from the second heat of this year’s Melodifestivalen in Sweden. Two more acts were decided for the Grand final as well as the Andra Chansen.
Tonight, two of seven acts qualified for the competition’s grand final in Stockholm on 12 March. A further two acts have won the chance to compete in Melodifestivalen’s Andra Chansen, or second chance, round for coveted places at the final.
Direct to the Grand Final in Stockholm
- David Lindgren – We are your tomorrow
- Wiktoria – Save Me
Competing again at Andra Chansen
- Molly Petterson Hammar – Hunger
- Isa – I will wait
Melodifestivalen 2016 dates
06/02: Heat 1 – Gothenburg 13/01: Heat 2 – Malmö
- 07/02: Heat 3 – Norrköping
- 14/02: Heat 4 – Gävle
- 05/03: Andra Chansen – Halmstad
- 12/03: Grand Final – Stockholm