Festivali i Këngës, the annual Albanian national final that selects the Albanian representative for the Eurovision Song Contest holds its first semi-final tonight.
In this 53rd edition of Festivali i Këngës, an impressive number of 26 entries are competing against each other for the honor of representing Albania in Vienna next May, where the Eurovision Song Contest will be held.
The show will be aired live at 20:45 CET on TVSH and TVSH HD from Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana. The Albanian music festival will be hosted by Liberta Spahiu, Turjan Hyska and Floriana Garo.
How to watch
[alert-info]The show will be aired live at 20:45 CET on the following channels:
- TVSH HD
- Live webcast via TVSH official website
- Enver Petrovci – Te vrane bukuri
- Revolt Klan – Me mungon
- Julian Gjojdeshi – Himn Jetes
- Sigi Batri & Florent Abrashi – Eklips mbi oqean
- Marsela Cibukaj – Smuj
- Saimir Braho – Kristal
- Klajdi Musabelliu – Vetem te ti besoj
- Erga Halilaj – Ti s’me njeh
- Besiana Mehmetaj & Shkodran Tolaj – Keshtjella
- Estela Brahimllari – Kjo nate
- Lindita Halimi – S’te fal
- Grupi Offchestra – Bajram
- Venera Lumani – Dua te jetoj
ESCToday.com has interviewed Marsela Cibukaj, Klajdi Musabelliu, Lindita Halimi and Offchestra if you want an inside peak to the artist and their entry. In between the names, most of them are recognizable either from their musical activity or their previous participation in Festivali i Këngës.