The running order for the Belarusian national final for their Eurovision Song Contest entry for 2015 has been revealed by the national broadcaster, BTRC.
Earlier this week 100 acts auditioned for the honour to compete in the national final, which takes place on December 26, and on Friday BTRC revealed the 15 lucky acts.
The running order
- NAPOLI – My dreams
- Lis – Angel
- Daria – Love is my colour
- Gunesh – I believe in a miracle
- Yana Butskevich & Muzzart – Tolko tantsuy
- Valeria Sadovskaya – Summer love
- Rostany – Electric toys
- Janette – Supernova
- Alexy Gross – Stand as one
- Milki – Accent
- Uzari & Maimuna – Time
- Beatris – Fighter
- Vitaly Voronko – Drive
- Anastasia Malashkevich – Don’t save my name
- Tasha Odi – Giving up on your love
In the national final, all 15 acts will perform their potential Eurovision Song Contest entries and the winner will be decided by a combined public and jury vote.
Earlier this year, Teo represented Belarus at the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen. After finishing 5th in the semi-final, he managed to place 16th in the grand final with his song Cheesecake.