Melodifestivalen 2014 is now over. SVT, the Swedish broadcaster, has revealed the full voting numbers of the whole selection.
We all know that only two points seperated the winner Sanna Nielsen from the runner up, Ace Wilder. In total, 3,273,285 votes have been casted during this year’s Melodifestivalen. You can find the full tables right here on SVT’s website.
- YOHIOhas the record of the most votes for an act in a semi-final this year. He got 117,219 votes.
- The biggest win in a semi-final goes to Sanna Nielsen who got 52,191 votes more than the runner-up Panetoz in the second semifinal.
- Ace Wilderis the finalist who got the least amount of votes since the introduction of the semifinals system in 2002. She managed to qualify with only 43,704 votes.
- Oscar Zia‘s 60,735 is the smallest number of votes which were enough for a first place in a semi-final
- The duel between Linus Svenning and Martin Stenmark was tight, as Linus won with 77,706 votes compared to Martin’s 71,844.
- Helena Paparizou in comparison got 123,859 votes, more than double than Outrigger‘s 38,586.
- Anton Ewald got the lowest number of votes for an entry in the final (35,208) since Hanna & Lina’s Big time party in 2002 (19,226).
Sweden will be represented this year by Sanna Nielsen, who won this year’s Melodifestivalen, with the song Undo.