Lithuania is all set for Heat 4 of its national selection Eurovizija 2019.
Eurovizija 2019, also known as Eurovizijos Atranka 2019, is well on its way in Lithuania. Tonight, Heat 4 of the Baltic country’s Eurovision 2019 selection will take place. 11 artists will take to the stage during this round, vying for a spot among the already qualified acts from the previous heats and the chance to win the eventual ticket to Tel Aviv!
Heat 4 was recorded on 23 January at the studios of broadcaster LRT, thus the professional jury has already given their votes. Tonight, the public televote will be added to the jury votes, creating the definite result. The outcome is based on an equal 50/50 jury vote and public televote.
Tonight’s participants and jury points
- Valerija Iljinaitė – Scars are beautiful (2 points)
- Indrė Juodeikienė – Bad option (1 point)
- Alen Chicco – Your cure (4 points)
- Queens of Roses – Runaway (7 points)
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Learn from your love (7 points)
- Elizabeth Olshey – Never enough (Of your love) (0 points)
- Gabrielė Rybko – Lay it down (3 points)
- Saulės Kliošas – Laiko mašina (10 points)
- Soliaris – Song of my life (7 points)
- Monika Marija – Light on (12 points)
- Henry & Tommy Modric – Neverpart (8 points)
Following tonight’s Heat 4, after the televoting has been added, we will know the line-up of Lithuania’s Eurovizija 2019 semi-finals on 9 and 16 February, leading up to the final on 23 February!
How to watch
The show will air tonight at 20:00 CET (21:00 local time) and you may watch it through:
- LRT Lituanica
- LRT Televizija HD
- Live from LRT’s official page
Lithuania at Eurovision 2018
Ieva Zasimauskaitė (Kaunas, Lithuania, 1993) won Eurovizijos Atranka 2018 and subsequently represented Lithuania at the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon, Portugal. With the enchanting ballad When we’re old she eventually reached a decent 12th place in the Grand Final, receiving 181 points.