After 9 weeks, 8 heats and 51 songs, tonight Lithuania chooses their participant for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in the final of the country’s selection, Eurovizija.
How to watch
The first show kicks off from 20:00 CET (21:00 local time) via the following channels:
- LRT Televizija
- LRT Lituanica
- Live webcast via lrt.lt
The seven acts who will perform tonight are:
- Paula – Let u go
- Aistė Pilvelytė – I’m like a wolf
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė – Love shadow
- Fusedmarc – Rain of revolution
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Feel myself free
- Greta Zazza – Like I love you
- Gytis Ivanauskas – Get frighten
Gytis Ivanauskas, performing under the name Lolita Zero, was brought back to the competition following a wildcard vote after originally being eliminated from the heats.
About the show
Like the previous shows, the final will be hosted by Ieva Stasiulevičiūte and Gabriele Martirosianaite. The winner tonight will be chosen by a combination of Lithuanian jury voting, international jury voting and a public televote.