Roman Lob who represented Germany in 2012 with Standing Still in the Eurovision Song Contest, has revealed 10 upcoming tour dates.
Roman Lob represented Germany at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest with his entry Standing Still, achieving an 8th place in the grand final.
According to his Facebook page, Roman has an upcoming single on the 11th of July and an album coming two weeks later, on the 25th. He also announced some new tour dates, the first date being on the 23rd of October.
- Hannover/Musikzentrum/23 October 2014
- Osnabruck/Rosenhof/24 October 2014
- Koln/Luxor/25 October 2014
- Hamburg/Knust/29 October 2014
- Berlin/Lido/30 October 2014
- Bremen/Tower/05 November 2014
- Dortmund/FZW/06 November 2014
- Leipzig/Werk2/07 November 2014
- Frankfurt/Das Bett/08 Nobember 2014
- Heidelberg/Halle 02/09 November 2014
Tickets can be bought here.