Finnish national broadcaster YLE has announced the running order of the Finnish national final. Anika Eklund will open the show, and Tomi Metsäketo will conclude the evening.
Katariina Hänninen has decided to sing her song, Pala taivasta, in English. The title of the song is Devil on my shoulder.
The running order for Eurovision Laulukilpailu is as follows:
01. Anika Eklund – Shanghain valot
02. Nina & Hanna-Riikka – Who I am
03. Safe Six – I can't wait
04. Kilpi – Katharsis
05. Jane – V.I.P.
06. Marita Taavitsainen – Enkeli itkee
07. Katariina Hänninen – Devil on my shoulder
08. Johanna Pakonen – Kerta viimeinen
09. Ville Pusa & Christa Renwall – Eternally
10. Lordi – Hard rock hallelujah
11. Jennie – Take me higher
12. Tomi Metsäketo – Eternamente Maria
This year, YLE invited several respected singers to participate in four semi finals. Each singer performed two songs, and the best song from each artist went to the final. During the final, the twelve songs above will be reduced to six songs. The winner will be chosen from these six songs in a second round of voting and will represent Finland at the 51st Eurovision Song Contest.
Finland will have to participate in the semifinal in Athens as Geir Rönning's song Why failed to qualify for last year's final in Kyiv.