Georgian public broadcaster has announced today that the number of participants in their national final for the 2011 Eurovision has been brought down to 8 due to the withdrawal of two acts. Boris Bedia and Keti Orjonikidze have withdrawn from the competition.
Therefore, the line-up for the final, scheduled to take place on February 19th, is as follows:
- Temo Sajaia – Soldier song
- Salome Korkotashvili – Love
- Group “Sweet Pills” – Face to face
- Dito Lagvilava & Group “November” – New day
- Tako Gachechiladze – It’s OK
- Nini Shermadini – Rejected
- Group ”The Georgians” – Loved, seen, dreaming
- Group “Eldrine” – One more day
Listen to the songs here.
Georgia was drawn to participate in the first Semi-Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. which will take place on the 10th of May.