Estonian broadcaster ERR has revealed the running order for the Grand Final of Eesti Laul 2018.
The popular Estonian selection for Eurovision, Eesti Laul 2018, is reaching its climax as the Grand Final is getting closer. Broadcaster ERR has released the Grand Final running order.
Eesti Laul 2018 Grand Final running order
- 1. Karl-Kristjan & Karl Killing (ft. WATEVA) – Young
- 2. Eliis Pärna ja Gerli Padar – Sky
- 3. Nika – Knock knock
- 4. Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- 5. Stig Rästa – Home
- 6. Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
- 7. Elina Nechayeva – La forza
- 8. Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- 9. Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- 10. Evestus – Welcome to my world
ERR is all set to stage a magnificent Eesti Laul 2018 Grand Final, with the participants eager to perform their songs on stage.
The Grand Final of Eesti Laul 2018 will take place on Saturday 3 March 2018 at venue Saku Suurhall, Tallinn, and will be hosted by Meelis Kubo and Ott Sepp.