Tonight, the Norwegian national broadcaster, NRK, will air the final of Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix 2015.
An expert jury, who viewed each of the 800 songs submitted to the broadcaster earlier in the year, chose 11 finalists to compete in tonight’s show.
The results of the final will be decided by a public vote, and for the first time in 17 years, an orchestra will be re-introduced to the competition.
How to watch[alert-info]
Melodi Grand Prix 2015 kicks off at 20:25 CET on the following channels:
The running order
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck
- Raylee – Louder
- Tor & Bettan – All over the world
- Jenny Langlo – Next to you
- Ira Konstantinidis – We don’t worry
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake
- Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A monster like me
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
- Karin Park – Human beings
Last year, Carl Espen won NRK’s MGP and represented the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014. After progressing from the semi-final, he finished eighth in the grand final with his song Silent storm.