Festivali i Kenges preparations are in full swing as this week was the start of the orchestra rehearsal and also the semi-final draw took place in RTSH.
This week marks the official beginning of the Festivali i Kenges month, the platform which chooses the Albanian representative in the Eurovision Song Contest. The orchestra has already began rehearsing for the final nights under the supervision of the artistic director Shpetim Saraci and musical producers; Edmond Zhulali and Alfred Kacinari.
The 2015 Eurovision Albanian national selection- Festival I Kenges 53 is scheduled to be held on 26, 27, 28 of December in Tirana, Albania and will consist of 2 semi-finals and 1 grand final. The 2015 Albanian Eurovision entry and representative will be selected on 28 December during the grand final of the Albanian Song Festival, ie the winner of FiK 53 will be awarded the golden ticket to Vienna.
Alongside, in the RTSH conference room artists gathered for the semi-finals draw. Each semi finals will have 13 participants which you can read below:
Semi-final 1 (26 December 2014)
- ENVER PETROVCI Te vrane bukuri
- REVOLT KLAN Me mungon
- JULIAN GJOJDESHI Himn jetes
- SIGI BASTRI & FLORENT ABRASHI Eklips mbi oqean
- MARSELA CIBUKAJ Smuj
- SAIMIR BRAHO Kristal
- KLAJDI MUSABELLIU Vetem te ti besoj
- ERGA HALILAJ Ti s’me njeh
- BESJANA MEHMETI & SHKODRAN TOLAJ Keshtjella
- ESTELA BRAHIMLLARI Kjo nate
- LINDITA HALIMI S’te fal
- OFFCHESTRA Bajram
- VENERA LUMANI Dua te jetoj
Semi-final 2 (27 December 2014)
- JOZEFINA SIMONI Mendje trazi
- ALTIN GOCI Rock dhe per gjithe jeten
- BOJKEN LAKO BAND Te ndjej
- ELHAIDA DANI Te kerkoj
- KELLY Nese ti do
- REZARTA SMAJA Me rrembe
- AURORA Maria
- ANA GRAMO Ne koma
- MJELLMA BERISHA Sot jetoj
- EMI BOGDO Nje femer
- AGIM POSHKA Ne rrugen tone
- ENXHI & XHEJN KUMRIJA Njeri
- GJERGJ LEKA Himn
Stay tuned to esctoday.com as we follow Festivali i Kenges 53 and the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.