This is the day for the 17 remaining semi-finalist to show the audience that they deserve to be in the Grand Final and compete for the victory.
Lithuania, Ireland, San Marino, Montenegro, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Czech Republic, Israel, Latvia, Azerbaijan, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Slovenia, and Poland will be singing tonight in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 second semi-final. The Wiener Stadthalle, in the capital of the host country Austria is ready to receive them.
The participants have come a long way. After their selection, the promotion and the rehearsals, the semi-finalists drawn for the competition to be held tonight will show the public in a live broadcast what they can do on stage.
The public will be able to vote by SMS or with the Eurovision Official App for their favorites entries. This vote will count for 50% of the final decision. The audiences of the countries competing in the second semi-final and Germany, Italy, United Kingdom and Australia will have their say today, as they will be the ones voting in this competition.
Once the jury vote is added to the public vote, the 10 qualifiers will be announced and they will go on for a press conference in the Wiener Stadthalle.
This is the running order of the second semi-final:
- Lithuania; Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila, This time.
- Ireland; Molly Sterling, Playing with numbers.
- San Marino; Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola, Chain of lights.
- Montenegro; Knez, Adio.
- Malta; Amber, Warrior.
- Norway; Mørland & Debra Scarlett, A monster like me.
- Portugal; Leonor Andrade, Há um mar que nos separa.
- Czech Republic; Marta Jandová and Václav Noid Bárta, Hope never dies.
- Israel; Nadav Guedj, Golden boy.
- Latvia; Aminata, Love injected.
- Azerbaijan; Elnur Huseynov, Hour of the wolf.
- Iceland; Maria Ólafs, Unbroken.
- Sweden; Måns Zelmerlöw, Heroes.
- Switzerland; Mélanie René, Time to shine.
- Cyprus; John Karayiannis, One thing I should have done.
- Slovenia; Maraaya, Here for you.
- Poland; Monika Kuszyńska, In the name of love.
How to watch[alert-info]
You can follow the LIVE broadcast of the second semi-final from 21:00 CET:
- Watching the broadcast on your national broadcaster in participating countries and other territories. Please consult the programming.
- Live Webcast on eurovision.tv.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the viewing.