Ukrainian broadcaster NTU has revealed the running order of their national final for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007. As published earlier, twelve young singers and groups are going to compete presenting one song each.
The running order:
- Vladyslav Karashchuk – My guitar
- Fresh Time – My planet
- Khrystyna Barabolya – Song for everybody
- Vladyslav Byelik – Girlfriend
- Yaryna Shust – Ukraine is the one for us
- Nazar Shchehelskyy – Kamyanytsa
- Ilona Halytska – Hands up
- Valeria Dmytrenko – This is love
- Mariyetta – Football
- Viktoria Petryk – Mysterious world
- Dmytro Borodin – Made in Ukraine
- Alina Grosu – Arena
Last year, Ukraine competed in the junior competition for the first time. Nazar Slyusarchuk finished equal 8th with his song Khlopchyk rock 'n' roll.