Tonight, the third and last semi final of Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2007, the Icelandic national final, took place. Another eight songs were performed and the top three, the favourite songs of the televoters, have qualified for the final to be held on 17th February.
These are the qualifiers of tonight:
- Hafsteinn Þórólfsson – Þú tryllir mig
- Ragnheiður Eiríksdóttir – Ég og heilinn minn
- Andri Bergmann – Bjarta brosið
The following singers and songshad already made it to the final:
- Bríet Sunna Valdemarsdóttir – Blómabörn
- Matthías Matthíasson – Húsin hafa augu
- Sigurjón Brink – Áfram
- Jón Jósep Snæbjörnsson– Segðu mér
- Eiríkur Hauksson – Ég les í lófa þínum
- Friðrik Ómar – Eldur
You can find the esctoday.com live coverage of the show here.
Iceland finished 13th in the 2006 semi final with Silvia Night an Congratulations. Therefore, the winner of the Icelandic final will have to enter the qualification heat in Helsinki.