Tonight, the first Eurokids semifinal took place. In a joint show of the Flemish broadcaster VRT and RTBF, the broadcaster of the French speaking community of Belgium, each entered 3 performers. Flemish Max can be sure of a final ticket, the others have to wait for next week's results.
All three Flemish entries ended up in the top-three. The singers of the French speaking part of Belgium took the last three spots. After next week's second semifinal it will be decided, based on the total results, which three acts from both parts of the country will go to the final. With Voor eeuwig, Max already won a final ticket. Jess �N Emmy came second, qROCKmadam third. With Non, stop, Marie was the most successful RTBF entrant, ending fourth.
The complete results (professional jury/kids jury/radio jury/televoting)
1. Max – Voor eeuwig | 11+12+7+22 | 52 points
2. Jess 'n Emmy – Een gevoel | 10+10+10+20 | 50 points
3. qROCKmadam � Grenzen | 9+9+8+24 | 50 points
4. Marie – Non, stop | 8+11+12+16 | 47 points
5. Nicolas – Le nez dans les étoiles | 12+7+9+18 | 46 points
6. Les Opposées – J'en ai marre | 7+8+11+14 | 40 points
You can listen to the songs here. Max' song Voor eeuwig can be found under the second link.
Our colleagues of eurosong.be published a photo gallery of the show, which you can find here.