Serbia’s national final for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest has just ended and the winner of Beosong who will represent their country in Malmö is group Moje3 with Ljubav je svuda (Love is everywhere).
Moje 3 comprises three ladies who all took part in the popular Serbian talent show Prvi Glas Srbije. Mirna was the winner, Nevena the runner-up and Sara came third.
Five finalists were in the battle for the ticket to Malmö tonight and the results are:
- Moje3 – Ljubav je svudab 25.959 votes
- Dušan Svilar – Spas 20.298 votes
- Saška Janković – Duga u tvojim očima 6.471 votes
- Marija Mihajlović – Halo 5.013 votes
- SKY’s – Magija 3.403 votes
This is Serbia’s 7th entry as independent country and the first one chosen entirely by the votes of the TV public. Serbia debuted with winning ESC in 2007 with Marija Šerifović singing Molitva in Finland.