The first semi-final of the Hungarian selection (A Dal) for the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest will be held tonight in Budapest – after 3 weeks long heat phase, Hungary is ready to kick off its second round of shortlisting.
Nine songs will be competing tonight for the four qualifying places to the final. First, the jury-panel will choose its 2 favourites, then the televote – which will be open worldwide – will save two more acts.
How to watch the show:
- Live on M1 from 20:15 CET
- Live on Duna World from 20:15 CET
- Online here or here (click on “m1 élő” on the left side of the page)
You can vote for your favourite song even if you are not in Hungary by texting its number to +36308080888 after the jury announce their 2 favourite songs. You won’t get an answer message, since it’s normal-cost number, you can send no more than 20 votes.
Line-up for tonight’s show:
- Laura Cserpes – Élj pont úgy
- Tibi Gyurcsík – Örök harc
- András Kállay-Saunders – My baby
- Ildikó Keresztes – Nem akarok többé játszani
- Odett – Ne engedj el
- Plastikhead feat. Laci Gáspár – A szeretet él
- Lilla Polyák– Valami más
- Peti Puskás – Amíg a tűz ég
- Gergő Rácz – Csak állj mellém
The four winners will be competing next Saturday (2 March) in the final night – when Hungary chooses its entry for the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest.
Stay tuned for more news on the Hungarian selection – A Dal!