The Estonian Song Contest, Eesti Laul 2013, kicks off tonight with the 1st semi-final.
The first 10 finalists compete tonight for 5 places in the final, that will take place on March 2, in Nokia Concert Hall in Tallinn.
How to watch the show:
The 1st Estonian semi-final begins at 20:35 CET and you can watch it on-line through the web-streaming of the Estonian Public Broadcaster, ERR.
Ten acts will be competing tonight for the first 5 slots of the grand final of Eesti Laul 2013. The 5 qualifiers will be decided upon a 50/50 jury verdict and televoting deliberation. Below you can find the list and the order of appearance of the first 10 semi-finalists:
- Armastus – Young girl
- Marilyn Jurman – Moving to mmm
- Winny Puhh – Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti
- Sarah – Taevas valgeks läeb
- Teele & Tuuli & Ula – Ring the alarm
- Rosanna Lints – Follow me
- Grete Paia – Päästke noored hinged
- Elina Born – Enough
- Kõrsikud – Suuda öelda ei
- Anisa – The missing thing
You can listen to the songs and also read the lyrics here.
Estonia debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994 and won the contest once in 2001 with the song Everybody by Tanel Padar and Dave Benton.