The Albanian national broadcaster,RTSH, has unveiled the competing acts at the forthcoming edition of Festivali i Kenges.
A total of 31 acts will be competing at the 62nd edition of Festivali i Kenges.
- Besa Krasniqi – Esenciale
- Eldis Arnjeti – Një kujtim
- Elsa Lila – Mars
- Erina dhe The Elementals – Jetën n’Skaj
- Jasmina Hako – Ti
- Jehona Ponari – Evol
- Olimpia Smajlaj – Asaj
- Sergio Hajdini – Uragan
- Shpat Deda – S’mund të fitoj pa ty
- Tri Gjoci – Në ëndërr
- Martina Serreqi – Vetëm ty
- Big Basta dhe Vesa Luma – Mbinatyrale
- Festina Mejzini – Melos
- Mal Retkoceri – Çmendur
- Michela Paluca – Për veten
- Santino De Bartolo – Dua të rri me ty
- Stivi Ushe – Askush si ty
- Kleansa Susaj – Pikturë
- Kejsi Tola – Vallëzoj me Dritën
- Kastro Zizo – 2073
- Andi Tanko – Herë pas here
- Anduel Kovaci – Nane’
- Arsi Bako – Zgjohu
- Besa Kokëdhima – Zemrën n’dorë
- Bledi Kaso – Çdo gjë mbaroi
- Melodajn Mancaku – Nuk jemi ne
- Olsi Ballta – Unë
- Troy Band – Horizonti i ëndrrave
- Samanta Karavello – N’majë
- Luan Durmishi – Përsëritja
- Sardi Struga – Boshatisur
RTSH received a total of 80 entries for Fest 62, a special expert committee has whittled down the submitted songs to 31. Notably Kejsi Tola ( Albania 2009) will be partaking in the competition which is scheduled to be held in December.
Albania in Eurovision
Albania debuted at our beloved competition in 2004 and is yet to win the competition. The ‘Land of the Eagle‘ has partaken in the competition 17 times. The country’s best result at Eurovision till date is a 5th place which was achieved at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest with Rona Nishliu‘s ‘Suus‘.
In 2023 Albina and Familja Kelmendi represented Albania at the Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool with their entry ‘Duje‘.
Photo credit: RTSH