Eight acts competing tonight for two seats in the Globen final. The Melodifestivalen second chance round will announce the two more to qualify on final. The show will be broadcast tonight live from Nordic hall in Sundsvall.
The two qualifiers from each semifinal of the Melodifestivalen 2011 will be competing tonight, on the Second Chance round to win two tickets for the grand final.
How to watch
Each competitor is placed in duells which are consisted as shown bellow:
- Jenny Silver – Something in Your Eyes
- Love Generation – Dance Alone
- Loreen – My Heart is Refusing Me
- Sara Varga – Spring for livet
- The Moniker – Oh My God!
- Linda Pritchard – Alive
- Shirley’s Angels – I Thought It Was Forever
- Pernilla Andersson – Desperados
The finalists will be selected by audience votes, televoting, as there's going to be no jury.