Jedward will represent Ireland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Their song Lipstick won the Irish public voting, but placed second on jury's choice. Nikki Kavanagh was the runner-up of the competition although she placed first after the regional juries votes were announced.
Ireland selected tonight its entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Jedward won Eurosong 2011, the national final of the Emerald Isle for Europe's favourite music show.
- Jedward – Lipstick (98 points)
- Nikki Kavanagh – Falling (96 points)
- Don Mescall – Talking with Jennifer (68 points)
- Vard Sisters – Send me an angel (54 points)
- Bling – Shine on (44 points)
Our readers failed to predict the outcome of tonight's Irish national final. Nikki Kavanagh was tipped as the winner while Jedward were the runner-up act of the poll.
The winning performance