Tonight sees the start of the French national selection for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, as the first semi-final of Destination Eurovision airs.
How to watch
You can watch the Destination Eurovision show from 20:55 CET via the following:
The show will also air live via the official Eurovision France Facebook page.
Rendez-vous samedi à 20H55 pour suivre la 1ère de #DestinationEurovision !
Geplaatst door Eurovision France op vrijdag 12 januari 2018
The show was pre-recorded and was filmed on the 8 January. The first semi-final will see the first nine songs performed in front of 2 juries, who will determine their four favourites to commence to the live final on 27 January.
The two separate juries are a Francophone jury and an international jury. The Francophone jurors are:
- Amir – Singer, songwriter, represented France in the 2016 Contest
- Isabelle Boulay – Singer
- Christophe Willem – Singer
The international jury consists of:
- Christer Björkman – Head of Delegation for Sweden at Eurovision, supervisor of Melodifestivalen
- Nicola Caligiore – Head of Delegation for Italy at Eurovision
- Olga Salamakha – Head of Delegation for Belarus at Eurovision
Whilst the results of both semi-finals are determined by 100% jury voting, the winner of the final will be determined by 50% televoting and 50% of a ten-member jury panel.
The nine songs competing in the first semi-final are:
- Masoe – Paradis
- Noée – L’un près de l’autre
- Lisandro Cuxi – Eva
- Malo’ – Ciao
- Emmy Liyana – OK ou KO
- Enéa – I’ll be there
- Pheno Men – Jamais sans toi
- Louka – Mamma mia
- Ehla – J’ai cru