Earlier today the Danish broadcaster announced the running order of the semifinalists. This completes the line-up of 16 performers for Denmark's Eurovision Song Contest selection show, Melodi Grand Prix.
The 16 acts will once again be divided into two semi finals with the top four voted by the national public qualifying for the final. Two of the losing acts will be given wildcard entries to the final after a vote on DR's radio stations. Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2008 will be hosted once again by Camilla Ottesen and Adam Duvå Hall and the national final will take place on 10th February.
The first day of the semifinal is on 12th of January and the running order will be as follows:
- Anorah – Laying down my cards
- Sidse Holte – Vi er der om lidt
- UNITE – Tree of life
- Amin Jensen – Luciano
- Anne-Marie & Claus Hassing – Come on over
- Louise Victoria – Grøn mand gå
- Camille & Ulrik – Underneath the moon
- Charlie – Den jeg er
Second semi final, 19th January:
- Gunhild – Vilde hjerter
- Julie Rugaards – Kan ikke forstå
- Simon Mathews – All night long
- Kendr Lou – Until we're satisfied
- Lars & Josefine – Sweet memories of you
- Sandee May – Spanish soul
- Lasse Lindorff – Hooked on you
- The Dreams – La' mig være
DQ finished 19th in the semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest with the song Drama queen, thus not reaching the final. In Belgrade, the Danish representative will enter one of the semi finals.