The public broadcaster of Poland, TVP, have announced the composition of the jury for the country's national selection for Eurovision 2011, Krajowe Eliminacje. Eight professionals of the Polish show business will choose a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 singers to proceed to the final, to be held on February 14th.
TVP have appointed the following people as members of the national jury:
- Maria Szblowska (Music journalist of TVP and Polish Radio).
- Krzysztof Szewczyk (Music journalist of TVP and Polish Radio).
- Piotr Klatt (President of the jury, musician, songwriter, journalist and producer of music programmes at TVP, director of the Opole festival).
- Pawel Sztompke (Journalist and music critic, editorial director of music at Polish Radio).
- Marek Sierocki (Music journalist, artistic director of the Opole and Sopot festivals).
- Artur Orzech (TV presenter, commentator of the Eurovision Song Contest for Poland).
- Nikolaj Dobrowolski (TV presenter, member of the division of Leisure, Culture and Entertainment Art at TVP).
- Tomasz Deszczynski (President of OGAE Poland).
The board of jurors will have the responsibility of selecting between 4 and 10 candidates that will participate in the Polish national final, to be held on February 14th in Warsaw.