Tonight, the second semifinal of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest takes place in Olso, Norway. 17 countries will compete for ten qualifying places to the grand final this Saturday. All 17 countries will vote, along with the United Kingdom and the host nation Norway in tonight's show.
The second Eurovision Song Contest semi final of 2010 takes place at the Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway tonight. The show is being broadcast live across the continent and beyond as the 17 countries battle it out for 10 places in Saturday's final.
The show begins at 21:00 CET, and the esctoday.com BigPoll prediction will be published shortly after 17:00 CET. The result of tonight's show will be based on the 19 countries voting (the 17 participating nations plus the United Kingdom and Norway from the five prequalified finalists), split between 50% televote and 50% jury. The ten countries with the highest number of points will proceed to Saturday's final.
- You can see the full participants list here.
- You can finalise your predictions in the esctoday.com BigPoll here.
Watchesctoday.com's Eurovision Song Contest rehearsal footage and reviews here:
- Lithuania, Armenia and Israel
- Denmark, Switzerland and Sweden
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine
- Netherlands, Romania and Slovenia
- Ireland, Bulgaria and Cyprus
- Croatia, Georgia and Turkey
- Israel, Denmark, Switzerland and Sweden second rehearsal
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Netherlands second rehearsal
- Romania and Slovenia second rehearsal
- Ireland, Bulgaria and Cyprus second rehearsal
- Croatia, Georgia and Turkey second rehearsal
- Lithuania and Armenia second rehearsal
Watch the esctoday.com interviews with: