It’s time to cast your votes! Voting in the online selection stage of the Spanish national selection for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest begins today, with a grand total of 30 entries to vote from!
Earlier this week, Spanish national broadcaster RTVE revealed that a total of 392 were submitted for the online selection stage of Objetivo Eurovisión, which has since been shortlisted to a total of 30.
Uploading the official entries to their website yesterday, RTVE has today opened online voting in the Eurocasting stage of the selection in which the public will be able to vote for the act they want to see progress to the next stage of the selection.
30 Eurocasting entries
Click on each of the links below to listen to each of the 30 shortlisted entries:[row] [column lg=”6″ md=”12″ sm=”12″ xs=”12″ ]
- Alicia Nurho Band – Under the light
- Ander & Rossi – Ahora soy yo
- Brequette – No enemy
- Carmel – Waiting for a better end
- Dani J – Sin ti
- Detergente líquido – 131 bpm
- E-Twins – Chica del vestido rojo
- Ektor Pan – Perfect storm
- Fruela – Live it up
- Gio – Vuelve a mí
- Íñigo – Hoy es por mí
- Iranzo Iranzinix – Bye te digo
- Ivet Vidal – Do you want me
- Javi Soleil – Alas mojadas
- Javián – No somos héroes
- Jon Josdi – Donde estabas tú
- LeKlein – Ouch!
- Lem Baquero – Hard to love you
- Milena – Momento
- Nicky Triphook – Daddy’s little girl
- Nieves Hidalgo – Esclava
- Nito – Luna
- Padre Damián – Thousand suns
- Paradise Phantoms – Madrifornia
- Pedro Elipe – Del dolor
- Rebeca Moss – Volveré por ti
- Romy Low – In love
- Shannel – Bailando
- Stvrkid feat. Silence of the Wolves – Sparkling lights
- Wildback – Noches de verano
You can vote for your favourite 10 entries via the online poll at RTVE.es. Voting will remain open for the next 10 days, closing on the 12 December at 12:00 CET.
What happens next?
The top 10 as voted for by the public will then move forward to the next stage, where the specialist panel will once again deliberate to decide which 3 acts will progress to the final stage of the online selection.
A special programme will air via RTVE.es in January 2017 where the public will go on to decide which of the 3 acts will go on to compete in Objetivo Eurovisión in February 2017.
The remaining national final participants will be determined via an internal search within RTVE, who will select a number of established and professional artists to compete in the final. The winner and Spanish representative at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest will be determined via a combined public/jury vote.