It’s been a long day of auditions in Belarus today, but with live auditions concluding earlier this afternoon, we now have our 13 shortlisted acts for the country’s Eurovision 2017 national final!
Thorough today, live auditions have been taking place at the 600 Meter studio in Minsk, in which the 67 bidding entries were performed to the jury live for the first time.
Judging the acts based on a number of factors including song and vocal quality, it was down to the jury to shortlist the submitted entries from 67 to 13 finalists, each of whom will perform once again at the Belarusian national final.
13 finalists selected
The 13 acts competing for the right to represent Belarus at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest are the following:
- Aleksandra Tkach – Be stronger
- Kattie – Wild wind
- Vladislav Kurasov – Follow the play
- Navi Band – Historyja majho zyccia
- Angelica Pushnova – We should be together
- Isaac Nightingale – On the red line
- Anastasiya Sheverenko – We’ll be together
- Yuliya Korenyuk – Children of the world
- Nuteki – Take my heart
- Napoli – Let’s come together
- Lermont x Julic – Heart beat
- PROvokatsiya Group – My love
- Nikita Khodas – Voice in my head
The Belarusian national final will take place no later than the 25 January 2017 at the 600 Meter studio in Minsk once again. The winner of the final and 2017 Belarusian representative will be determined via a 50/50 combined public/jury vote.