The first day of rehearsals for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest took place today. The first nine countries in the first semi final performed their songs on the Moscow stage for the first time. Follow the links below to take a look back at what happened today.
- Part one (Montenegro, Czech Republic, Belgium, Belarus) here.
- Part two (Sweden, Armenia, Andorra) here.
- Part three (Switzerland and Turkey) here.
The press conferences
- Part one(Montenegro, Czech Republic, Belarus) here.
- Part two (Belgium, Sweden, Armenia) here.
- Part three (Andorra, Switzerland, Turkey) here.
Day 2: The preview
Tomorrow, the next nine countries will hit the stage. Those are Israel, Bulgaria, Iceland, FYR Macedonia, Romania, Finland, Portugal, Malta and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The rehearsals will start at 7:30 CET and last 40 minutes each. The press conferences will be held 35 minutes after the rehearsals and last 30 minutes each.
Have your say!
How would you rate today's rehearsals?