The third semifinal of UMK 2016 is now over. Three more qualifiers have joined the final lineup and now we know which nine acts will fight for the Finnish ticket to Eurovision 2016.
Tonight’s qualifiers are:
- Tuuli Okkonen – Don’t wake me up
- Barbe-Q-Barbies – Let me out
- Sandhja – Sing it away
They will join the qualifiers of the previous two semifinals:
- Saara Aalto – No fear
- Stella Christine – Ain’t got time for boys
- Eini – Draamaa
- Cristal Snow – Love is blind
- Annica Milán & Kimmo Blom – Good enough
- Mikael Saari – On it goes
The ESCToday National Chart of Finland have managed to predict 7 out of the 9 finalists, missing on Sandhja and Stella Christine.
The Finnish final will be held on next saturday, 27 February. The winner will go on to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.