Today will probably the biggest Saturday in this year's national final season. No less than thirteen countries are going to hold a show in their national selection. As every week, esctoday.com provides the latest news on the selections, including webcast and satellite information. Here you can read more about the Bulgarian show.
National selection 2007
18 songs compete in the semi final. However, it won't necessarily be one of these 18 that go to Helsinki – BNT has also commissionedthree wildcards, to be performed by more established Bulgarian artists, to start in the Bulgarian final. Thesethree wildcards will be announced during tonight's show, with the top 9 songs (as chosen by televoting) going to the final, to be held on the 24th, in Sofia's National Palace of Culture.
You can click on the name/title to listen.
- Toni Dimitrova & Goresh Pysak – Say you would
- Petya Pavlova – Runaway
- Grupata – Back in your heart
- Teddy Karetsova – Super fire
- Pantommind – Days of old
- Sofi Marinova & Ustata – Ya tvoya
- Svetla Ivanova – No no no
- Mastilo – Getting crazy
- Dilyana Tsenova – Confession
- Bella – Falling angel
- Aksinia – Az znam
- S-lavina – Higher (Balkan heart)
- Margarita Hranova – Moya lyubov
- Charlene & Natasha – Open your eyes
- Dimitar Atanasov- Our way back home
- Krum – Dokoga
- Galin Raychev – In expectance
Bulgaria will be hoping to qualify to the final for the first time since its debut in 2005 with Kaffe's Lorraine. in 2006 Bulgarian hopes were also dashed at the first stage with Mariana Popova's Let me cry only ending 17th in the semi.