The Spanish public broadcaster TVE has announced today the dates for the Spanish preselection Misión Eurovisión. On January 9th, the first Gala will be aired. The programme is to be broadcasted every Tuesday for seven weeks, until 20th February, the date for the Grand Final.
In a series of promotional ads, TVE has revealed that Misión Eurovisión will start on Tuesday January 9th. The Spanish selection will lastover seven weeks, and on February 20th we willknow what singer and what song represent Spain in Helsinki.
These are the announced dates:
- Gala 1: Tuesday 9th January
- Gala 2: Tuesday 16th January
- Gala 3: Tuesday 23rd January
- Gala 4: Tuesday 30th January
- Semifinal: Tuesday 6th February
- Gala to choose the finalists (authors and singers): Tuesday 13th February
- Grand Final: Tuesday 20th February
Within the first four galas, TVE viewers will be able to choose the singers who will compete in the semifinal. Five of them will qualify for the Great Final. The songs will be eligible via Internet, and the finalist themes will be chosen before the Final.
UPD Here you are the two advertisements that TVE is airing these days: