The Swedish city of Göteborg is ready for the fourth and last semifinal of Melodifestivalen 2006, the Swedish national selection for the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest.
Among tonight's participants are Roger Pontare, who represented Sweden in 1994 and in 2000 with Spirits are calling my name, and Carola, who took part already in 1983 with Främling and won the Eurovision Song Contest back in 1991 with Fångad av en stormvind. You can find more about tonight's contestants here. The complete list;
1. Roger Pontare – Silverland
2. Laila Adéle – Don't try to stop me
3. Günther & The Sunshine girls – Like fire tonight
4. Sandra Dahlberg – Jag tar det jag vill ha
5. Evan – Under your spell
6. Rednex – Mama take me home
7. Björn Kjellman- Älskar du livet
8. Carola – Evighet
Two of tonight's participants will qualify for the final, two of them will proceed to the second chance heat, which takes place tomorrow.