Patrick Fiori, who represented France in 1993, released a new album as well as a new CD single. His sixth album is called Si on chantait plus fort (If we sang more loudly), the single is entitled Toutes les peines (All the sorrows). Both were published on September 26th.
Patrick Fiori, who is actually Corsican, promoted his new CDs in Paris and Marseille for the last two days. His new album contains more rock elements than his others did. The singer himself says, that he wants to open a new chapter in his career. He has also written or co-written most of the music and the lyrics. On amazon.fr it is on sixth place of the most sold albums at the moment.
Tracklist of the album:
1. Si on chantait plus fort (If we sang more loudly)
2. Toutes les peines (All the sorrows)
3. Il paraît (It seems)
4. 4 mots sur un piano (4 words on a piano)
6. Simplement beau (Just beautiful)
7. Arrêtons là (Let's stop there)
8. Tu lui ressembles (You resemble her)
9. A genoux (On the knees)
10. N'oublie pas (Don't forget)
11. La boîte aux lettres (The letter-box)
13. Tout ce que l'on est (All what we are)
14. Je ne serai jamais (I will never be)
In Millstreet in 1993, Patrick Fiori finished 4th with the song Mama Korsika. It is the only song in the contest which was partly sung in the Corsican language.