Nicole, the only winner for Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest, released a “Best of” album called '1982 – 2005' on September 19th. It contains her most successful songs from the last 24 years.
The first song featured in the album is her 1982 winning song Ein bißchen Frieden. It is not the Eurovision Song Contest version but the Millenium version. The title 1982 – 2005 isn't correct in fact: The album includes also the song Flieg nicht so hoch, mein kleiner Freund. With this song, she failed to enter the German national final in 1981, one year before she won. Despite that, she reached a second position in the German single charts. The song was the 21st most sold song in Germany in 1981 and because of that a bigger commercial success than the German entry in 1981 Johnny Blue by Lena Valaitis. One year later, Ein bißchen Frieden was the sixth most sold single in Germany.
1. Ein bisschen Frieden – Millenium Version (A little bit of peace)
2. Papillon – French Version
3. Wenn die Blumen weinen könnten (If the flowers were able to cry)
4. Ich hab dich doch lieb (But I love you)
5. So many songs are in my heart
6. Mit dir vielleicht… (Maybe with you…)
7. Allein in Griechenland (Alone in Greece)
8. Lass mich nicht allein (Don't leave me alone)
9. Song for the world
10. Mach was du willst… (Do what you want…)
11. Dann küss mich doch (Than kiss me)
12. Flieg nicht so hoch, mein kleiner Freund (Don't fly so high, my little friend)
13. Voulez-vou danser… (Do you wanna dance…)
14. Für die Seele (For the soul)
15. Abrakadabra (Abracadabra)
16. Halt dich fest (Hold on)
17. Wer schläft schon gern allein (Who likes to sleep alone)
18. Mehr als ein bisschen Frieden (More than a little bit of peace)
19. Und außerdem hab ich dich lieb (And moreover I love you)
20. Alles fließt (Everything flows)
Alles fließt is taken from her latest 'regular' album Alles fließt, which appeared in May. In Germany, it reached 21st spot in the album charts.