With Mes rêves, Lindsay managed to obtain the maximum amount of points in the second semifinal of Eurokids 2005 in Belgium. Tonight's show also marked the announcement of the six songs to compete in next week's final in which the three best scoring Flemish entries and the three best scoring songs in French will participate.
1. Lindsay – Mes rêves | 60 points
2. Céline – Pourquoi | 48 points
3. Lila – Een dagje uit | 48 points
4. Matt – De allermooiste van de klas | 44 points
5. Abigail – Huisparty | 44 points
6. Mélanie – Une fille ordinaire | 41 points
Our colleagues of eurosong.be published a photo gallery of the second Eurokids semifinal, which you can find here.
The overall results
The three best scoring Flemish songs and the three best scoring songs in French proceed to the final of Eurokids 2005 (in bold), which is scheduled for next week. All songs can be heard here. The songs for next week's final;
1. Lindsay – Mes rêves60 points (French)
2. Max – Voor eeuwig | 52 points (Flemish)
3. qROCKmadam – Grenzen | 50 points (Flemish)
4. Jess 'n Emmy – Een gevoel | 50 points (Flemish)
5. Céline – Pourquoi | 48 points (French)
6. Lila – Een dagje uit | 48 points (Flemish)
7. Marie – Non, stop | 47 points (French)
8. Nicolas – Le nez dans les étoiles | 46 points (French)
9. Matt – De allermooiste van de klas | 44 points (Flemish)
10. Abigail – Huisparty | 44 points (Flemish)
11. Mélanie – Une fille ordinaire | 41 points (French)
12. Les Opposées – J'en ai marre | 40 points (French)
Clouseau, the Belgian representatives at the 1991 Eurovision Song Contest with Geef het op, performed the interval act.
Lindsay top favourite
After winning the second semifinal with the maximum of the points and having been compared by the professional jury with last year's Junior Eurovision Song Contest winner Maria Isabel, Lindsay is the top favourite to represent Belgium on 26th November in Hasselt.