The fourth and last semifinal of the Dutch Nationaal Songfestival took place tonight. Six more songs competed for the last three tickets to the Dutch final, to be held on Sunday. Tonight's winners are Glennis Grace, Airforce and Darre.
These were tonight's participants:
1. Airforce – How does it feel
2. Darre – De liefde
3. We're no Angels – Dressed to kill
4. Glennis Grace – My impossible dream
5. Nadeem – Too wild
6. André Kuik – So high
Click here to listen to tonight's six songs.
Glennis Grace, former winner of the Soundmix Show as Whitney Houston, impressed the audience with her power ballad My impossible dream and was honoured with a standing ovation. Johnny Logan's song How does it feel, performed by Airforce, got good criticism from the jury as well, though, one of the jury members claimed the weakness of the song is that it has been written by Johnny Logan and can thus be compared with other songs of him. Darre's song De liefde is the third one to reach the final. On Sunday, he will see for a second song in the Dutch language.
These are the 12 finalists of Nationaal Songfestival 2005 in the running order:
1. Trinity United – Go
2. Renée & Dennis – One look
3. Chastity – Baby it's you
4. Meänder – Tusken skimer en ljocht
5. Femme vocale – Stay
6. Barbara Lok – Tranen in de stilte
7. Yvette – Someone like you
8. Johnny Rosenberg – When forever ends
9. Glennis Grace – My impossible dream
10. Darre – De liefde
11. Tiffany – Tomorrow
12. Airforce – How does it feel
The Dutch national final takes place on Sunday 13th February and will be streamed live over the internet.