Lithuania’s Eurovision 2019 selection is well on its way, as the Eurovizija 2019 semi-final 2 results are in and the final line-up is complete!
Following last week’s first semi-final, tonight’s semi-final 2 featured another 12 contestants vying for a ticket to the final of Eurovizija 2019 a.k.a. Eurovizijos Atranka 2019.
From tonight’s 12 participants, four lucky artists received the top scores from the 50/50 professional jury vote and the public televoting, thus progressing to the grand final of Eurovizija 2019 and having a chance at winning the ticket to Tel Aviv!
Tonight’s qualifiers were:
- Jurijus – Run with the lions
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio Dantys – Mažulė
- Monika Marija – Criminal
- Jurgis DID & Erica Jennings – Sing!
Unfortunately, this means that eight acts were eliminated from Eurovizija 2019:
- Šarūnas Mačiūlis – Traukinys
- Aldegunda – I want your love
- Original Copy – Power of sounds
- Paola Hart – I’ll be alright
- MaNNazz – Blind bird
- Soliaris & Foreign Souls – Song of my life
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Learn from your love
- Alen Chicco – Your cure
Tonight’s four qualifiers join the victors of semi final 1, Jurgis Brūzga, Justina Budaitė-Junà , Monika Marija and Henry & Tommy Modric in the final of Eurovizija 2019, next Saturday 23 February!