Sweden's national final for this year's Eurovision Song Contest will be held tonight in Stockholm where the 50th edition of Melodifestivalen will kick-off at 20:00 CET. Ten acts will battle for the Swedish ticket to Düsseldorf after qualifying from the semi final stages of the competition.
Sweden selects its Eurovision representative through their own music festival called Melodifestivalen. The competition consists of a web wildcard final, four semi finals, a scond chance round and a grand final. From the 32 entries that qualified for this year's competition, only 10 made the big final to be held tonight. The winner will be chosen by a combination of televoting and jury's choice plus international juries located in Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
How to watch
- Live on SVT 1 – 20:00 CET
- Live on SVT World 20:00 CET
- Live in Finland on YLE FST5 21:00 local time
- Webcast (SVT official)
- Danny Saucedo – In the club (Figge Bostrom, Peter Bostrom, Danny Saucedo)
- Sara Varga – Spring for livet (Sara Varga, Figge Bostrom)
- The Moniker – Oh my god! (Daniel Karlsson)
- Brolle – 7 days and 7 nights (Brolle)
- Linda Bengtzing – E det fel pa mej (Pontus Assarsson, Thomas G:son, Jorgen Ringqvist, Daniel Barkman)
- Nicke Borg – Leaving home (Jojo Borg Larsson, Nicke Borg, Fredrik Thomander, Anders 'Gary' Wikstom)
- Swingfly – Me and my drum (Teron Beal, Patrick Magnunsson, Johan Ramstrom, Swingfly)
- Sanna Nielsen – I'm in love (Bobby Ljungern, Thomas G:son, Irini Michas, Peter Bostrom)
- The Playtones – The king (Fredrik Kempe, Peter Kvint)
- Eric Saade – Popular (Fredrik Kempe)
Have your say
You can vote for your favourite act in the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2011 in our poll here.