This year's three Eurovision Song Contest hopefuls from Serbia, Emina Jahovic, Milan Stankovic and Oliver Katic, appeared, together with RTS PR manager Duska Vucinic Lucic, in yesterday's Serbian television show Srbija na vezi to reveal some new details about the national final, to be held on March 13th.
- The songs will not be made public before the national final.
- Each of the contestants will perform their own song twice, enabling the public to really make up their minds before voting.
- The winner will be determined by 100% public voting.
- All three entries are up-tempo songs, in typical Balkan style.
- Goran Bregovic, the composer of all three entries, will also perform with the three candidates.
- Each of these interval acts will sing a song from Bregovic:
Marija Serifovic (Serbia 2007), Jelena Tomasevic (Serbia 2008), Regina (Bosnia and Herzegovina 2009), Severina (Croatia 2006) and Zdravko Colic (Yugoslavia 1973).
Serbia will compete in the first half of the first semi final of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest, to be held on May 25th.