The second out of six quarter finals of Eurosong 2010, the Slovakian preselection for the Eurovision Song Contest, was held tonight. Out of ten competing acts, four participants qualified to the first semi final, to be held on February 14th. The voting system in the quarter finals is 100% televoting. However, starting from the first semi final to be held on February 14th, the element of 50% jury voting will be added, just like in the Eurovision Song Contest.
The following four acts have qualified for the first semi final:
- Mista – Emotions
- Pavol Remenár, Klára & Liquid Error – Figaro
(P. Farnbauer, P. Jursa/P. Jursa)
- Peter BaÅ¾ík – Paradise vs. Babylon
- Get Explode – Blue sun
(M. Ä�urko, L. KováÄ�)
The complete SMS results:
- Mista – Emotions – 16,05%
- Pavol Remenár, Klára & Liquid Error – Figaro – 15,97%
- Peter BaÅ¾ík – Paradise vs. Babylon – 15,09%
- Get Explode – Blue sun – 12,70%
- Matka GuráÅ¾ – Listobranie – 10,11%
- Metalinda – KeÄ� strácam dych -9,85%
- Matej KoreÅ� – Kocka pána Rubika – 6,57%
- Viki Matušovová – Uhol pohÄ¾adu – 5,81%
- Dominika Mirgová– Cesta snov – 4,90%
- Funny Fellows –Obrázok – 2,94%
esctoday.com poll results
The esctoday.com poll voterswidely agreed with the results in the quarter final. The poll top three Peter BaÅ¾ík (34.2%), Mista (13.2%) and Pavol Remenár, Klára & Liquid Error (10.5%) all made it to the final. The other qualifiers Get Explode had finished equal seventh in the oll with 5.3%.
In 2009, Slovakia returned to the Eurovision Song Contest after eleven years and was represented by Kamil Miculcik and Nela Pocisková with the song Let' tmou. The duo finished 18th in the second semi final thus not qualifying for the final.