One more Eurovision 2009 act has confirmed its attendance to the UK Eurovision Preview Party. Ireland's SinÃ©ad Mulvey and Black Daisy, singing Et cetera, will join the event, to take place on April 17 at Scala, in London.
Sinéad Mulvey and Black Daisy make the 8th Eurovision 2009 act to sign up for the UK Eurovision Preview Party, scheduled to be held on Friday, April 17th at Scala, in London. The Irish representative band in Moscow will be singing their entry, Et cetera.
- Tickets for the UKeurovision Preview Party are onsale now for £15 here. Discount tickets for £12 are available to OGAE members and UKeurovision Schlager Party loyalty card holders.
You can watch the official preview video for Et cetera beneath:
Acts confirmed to perform in London on Friday 17th April 2009 are:
- Sveltana Loboda (Ukraine 2009)
- Elena (Romania 2009)
- Lidia (Poland 2009)
- Yohanna (Iceland 2009)
- Christina Metaxa (Cyprus 2009)
- Krassimir (Bulgaria 2009)
- Petr Elfimov (Belarus 2009)
- Sinéad Mulvey & Black Daisy (Ireland 2009)
- Fridrik Omar (Iceland 2008)
- Imaani (United Kingdom 1998)