One of the stars of last year's UK Eurovision Preview Party will be returning to London for this years event on Friday of next week. Fridrik Omar of Euroband will be heading back to London as a special guest performer at the Preview Party complete with a fantastic Eurovision medley.
Last year, Euroband wowed the London crowd with their 2008 Eurovision Song Contest entry, This is my life, as well as a medley of Eurovision hits including Gina G's (Ooh Aah) Just a little bit and Helena Pararizou's My number one. You can see clips from their performance and their trip to last year's UKeurovision Preview Party in the YouTube video below.
With Regina heavily pregnant in Iceland, Fridrik will return to London with a slightly new look Euroband for a one-off special event at the UKeurovision Preview Party. The promise is for a performance to remember for British fans as The ultimate Eurovision Song Contest tribute act that went to Eurovision and took Iceland back to the final heads back to the United Kingdom to get the party started.
The UKeurovision Preview Party takes place once again at Scala, Kings Cross, London on Friday 17th April.
- Tickets for the UKeurovision Preview Party are onsale now for £15 here. Discount tickets for £12 are available to OGAE members and UKeurovision Schlager Party loyalty card holders.
- Book your tickets here for the UKeurovision Schlager Party this Friday 27th March.
- Join the UKeurovision Facebook page here to stay up to date with all events.
Acts confirmed to perform in London on Friday 17th April 2009 are:
- Sveltana Loboda (Ukraine 2009)
- Elena (Romania 2009)
- Lidia (Poland 2009)
- Yohanna (Iceland 2009)
- Christina Metaxa (Cyprus 2009)
- Krassimir (Bulgaria 2009)
- Petr Elfimov (Belarus 2009)
- Fridrik Omar (Iceland 2008)