One more change is now reported in the Piosenka dla Europy final for the selection of the Polish entrant in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest. Out of the twelve acts originally selected to compete, only ten now remain in the running.
The first disqualification in the Polish preselection came immediately after the twelve candidates were announced as it was discovered that Kasia Skrzynecka's song was already performed in October 2007 on the Strictly Come Dancing TV show, breaking thus a fundamental EBU rule which states that all competing songs cannot have been performed publicly before October 1st of the year preceding the contest. A second song, Kardamon i Pieprz by Micromusic was also disqualified on the same grounds.
TVP, the Polish broadcaster decided a few days ago not to award any wildcards but on the other hand the broadcaster's own rules state that a minimum of 11 songs would participate in the Polish final. So it now remains to be seen whether this rule will be changed as well or whether one more song will be added to the ten remaining ones.
The running order for Piosenka dla Europy final lineup looks at this point:
- I nie mów nic – Stachursky 0 (Music: Daniel Maczura, Lyrics: Jacek Laszczok)
- Jacqueline – Det Betales (Leif Melander, Peter Nord, Knut Oyvind Hagen)
- Love is gonna get you – Man Meadow (Music: Thomas G'sson / Andreas Rickstrand, Lyrics: Thomas G'sson)
- Everyday– Dali (Music: Viktar Rudenka / Aliaksandar Liutych, Lyrics: Viktar Rudenka / Igor Znyk)
- Dobry czas – IRA (Music: Artur Gadowski, Lyrics: Wojciech Byrski)
- Kilka Slów – Artur Chamski (Music: Pawel Rurak Sokal, Lyrics: Andrzej Ignatowski)
- All my life – Marco Bocchino & Ola Szwed (Marco Bocchino)
- Mon chocolat – Tigrita Project ( Klaudia Baszniak KozÅlowska)
- I'm not sure – Renton (Music: Mariusz Gajewski/ Marek Karwowski/ Luksz Ró Ycki/ Pawel Szupiluk, Lyrics: Marek Karwowski / Pawel Szupiluk)
- I don't wanna leave – Lidia Kopania (Alex Geringos / Bernd Klimpel)
• Amazing – Kasia Skrzynecka(Music: Jud Friedman, Lyrics: Allan Rich)
• Kardamon i pieprz – Mikromusic (Natalia Grosiak)