Lithuania will continue its search for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest tonight with the third and final quarter final of Dainu Daina being aired. Another twelve songs will be presented and six will move on to the semi final stage.
The show starts at 20:00 CET. Twelve songs will competeand six of them will qualify to the two semi finals on 31st January and 7th February by televoting.
A webcast will be available here.
- Aurelija Slavinskaite – Part of me
- Asta Pilypaite & Onsa – Labas
- Donatas Montvydas – From the distance
- Fuego – Å½vaigÅ¾dÅ¾iu milijonai
- Indraja – Tobula
- Milanno & Karina Krysko – Kelias pas tave
- Ruta Lukoševiciute – Window of life
- Saules Kliošas – Saule
- Stano – Viskas pasakyta
- Širdeles – Visko per maÅ¾ai
- ŠokoLedas – Plastmasine širdis
- Natalija & Deivydas Zvonkai – Mes gyvenam gerai
Lithuania was represented in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest by Jeronimas Milius, who finished 16th in the second semi final thus not making it to the final.