Mor ve otesi, the Turkish four member band who represented their homeland in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest, have released their latest album which contains their top ten placed entry Deli. The band have also announced they will be embarking on a European tour in 2009 covering 12 destinations to be announced.
Başıbozuk is Mor ve otesi’s new album which has just hit the stores in Turkey. The CD contains studio and live tracks, as well as some remixes of the band’s songs. Deli can be found in the original version as well as in a new electronic remix by Cihan Baris.
The album also contains the other two songs Mor ve otesi submitted together with Deli to TRT last year to choose from for Belgrade. The songs are Iddia and Sonbahar. ( you can listen to Iddia as well as some more songs from the new album through the band’s official MySpace here ).
The popular Turkish band have also announced a European tour for 2009 with more details to follow. In an interview with Aksam newspaper, Mor ve otesi admit that the Eurovision Song Contest brought only good things to them and it opened new ways for the Turkish rock band.
Başıbozuk track list
4. Kış Geliyor (Live)
5. Re (Live)
6. Bir Derdim Var (Live)
7. Parti – Flatliners Killa Mix
8. Kördüğüm – dEmian & Emre Remix
9. Ayıp Olmaz Mı? – Kaan Düzarat & Fuchs Rework
10. Küçük Sevgilim – Kaan Düzarat Remix
11. Darbe – Burak Güven & Serkan Hökenek Remix
12. Çocuklar ve Hayvanlar – DJ Kambo Remix
13. Deli – Luna Remix by Cihan Barış
14. İddia – Kerem Kabadayı & Serkan Hökenek Remix