Since 1997 there has been a contest to decide who was the worst dressed entrant in that years Eurovision Song Contest. This award is based on the 1993 representative for Belgium, who wore a dress which she made herself. Each year just after the Eurovision Final, the voting begins.
Yesterday the voting began for the Barbara Dex Award 2008 you will be able to vote until the 1st June 2008 at 12:00 CET (11:00 GMT)
Here are the previous winners of the award:
- 1997: Malta – Debbie Scerri
- 1998: Germany – Guildo Horn
- 1999: Spain – Lydia
- 2000: Belgium – Natalie Sorce
- 2001: Poland – Piasek
- 2002: Greece – Michalis Rakintzis
- 2003: Russia – tATu
- 2004: Romania – Sanda
- 2005: F.Y.R. Macedonia – Martin Vucic
- 2006: Portugal – NonStop
- 2007: Ukraine – Verka Serduchka
Click here to vote in the Barbara Dex Award 2008. Remember, only one vote per person.